terça-feira, 1 de julho de 2014

DEVISHOT #25 #Cheeerzzz #july02 #BdayDEV










         It's amazing how I thought you'd still do 23 years, and look, the 25 arrived (as well as my 21 are coming; remembering that you saw me on my first day with 18 years (practically grew up together lol)). Everything goes so fast ... You're already on the way to your second CD, Emilia is already walking, talking, with their first references and wills. Jimmy is growing increasingly professionally; And you are growing brighter, surprising me more every time I see a photo or hear some music. 
       "Everything I Do" was a very big and good surprise for me! I never expected this song would be remembered and rewritten. I always heard, one of my favorite (like Monster, Shadows, Poison, Killer... ) and with this change all these things, I really feel the right to feel proud of you!!!
 From knowing its history since it began in Myspace, going home of her aunt to live with her ​​and the more your critters! HARD! But like everyone else, we have our challenge and you-again-passed by these and others with excellence! 
       You really are the inspiration, wonder! You're beautiful, MY LOVE!, Menina Bonita! I love you so much and just have to thank you, to meet you, to hear you, and your songs make me calmer day. On the bus, walking down the street, coming home, listen a good parties, waiting for something. 
#NP DEV 

So, PARABÉNS HAPPY BIRTHDAY FELIZ CUMPLE CHIQUITA! Mama Goon ♥♥  Enjoy your day, your week, your life, your success! Everythiiing! Much love, light and balance to keep moving! Millions Kisses, your alien gell <3... (and as you all know) your #1!!! 
♥ TE AMO ♥

















,































#Brazil #July02 #2014 #bdayDEV #DEVISHOT #DEVesCaliente #TheNitghtTheSunCameUp #BitterSweetJuly #LovelyGorecki #EmiliaLovely #Jimmysweatpants #Tailesfam #mamagoon #babygoon #alwaysdev #onlymykind #likeaphoenix  #@ThayisHOT





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário